Amazing Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Promo Video
So there isn’t much in the way of exhaust sounds in the following video, but I promise you won’t be disappointed:Problem retrieving videos from provider: Not Found
What I like about this video:
- The LP700 “looks” like a Lambo…not sure why, but the first moment I saw the entire vehicle I knew it was a Lamborghini
- The cracking/crumbling asphalt really helps to emphasize the handling ability of this car…it’s not just a straight-line demon
- At the 2:07 mark, you get to hear the high-spirited V12 spin up while all four wheels stab into the dirt (that’s right race fans, it’s an all-by)
- The cinematic quality
What I don’t like about this video:
- Where are the specs?! Why not use sub-titles to tell me that the engine is a 6.5L V12 with almost 700 hp and 500+ lb-ft of torque? Why not mention that the chassis is carbon fiber, or that only a few hundred will be made each year? If not sub-titles, at least drop this info in the video description.
- It takes 26 seconds to start. I’m OK with an intro sequence, but 25 seconds worth? Too much.
- It reminds me that I’ll probably never get the chance to race a V12 anything around the desert. Bummer.
You can learn more about the LP700-4 in this AutoBlog article, with lots of great photos (like this one) too.