ExhaustVideos.com is a website dedicated to helping car, truck, and SUV owners find the right after-market exhaust system. We have three main goals:
1. Find and collect the best quality exhaust system videos online and sort them by year, make, and model.
2. Offer impartial explanations, tips, and advice about after-market exhaust systems.
3. Help you find the best places online and offline to buy your next exhaust system.
Our Commitments To Our Visitors
We will provide you with accurate, expert information about exhaust systems and vehicle performance in general.
We will find and organize the best quality exhaust system videos online.
Who is Behind ExhaustVideos.com
ExhaustVideos.com has been created by Jason Lancaster, the founder of TundraHeadquarters.com, a popular Toyota Tundra website for Tundra owners. Jason, a life-long automotive enthusiast, saw a need for a website that would help people find the best exhaust system for their vehicle.
Jason is not an employee of any after-market exhaust company.
How We Make Money
Obviously, it takes time and money to create a website, and we’re not working for free. Here’s how we pay the bills:
- Principally, our income is derived from Google AdSense, a very popular advertising system for website publishers. We have no control over which ads are served by AdSense, but Google usually does a very good job of making sure their advertisers are of high quality.
- Additionally, we have affiliate relationships with a variety of eCommerce websites. If someone makes a purchase at one of the eCommerce sites that we have an affiliate relationship with, we will earn a small sales commission.
- Finally, from time to time we may sell advertising placements directly to specific companies.
We do not accept payment in exchange for good reviews, and we do not promote any product or service unless it is something we believe in. If you have any questions about our website, or if you would like to purchase advertising, please contact us.
Note: If you are concerned about Google advertising and privacy, you can learn more here.
Submit A Guest Blog PostIf you would like to submit an original, high quality, 400+ word blog post for our review, please make sure it is:
1. High quality
2. Related to vehicle exhaust systems, vehicle performance accessories, or general automotive performance info
3. Doesn't duplicate info we've already got on the site
4. Includes a photo that we have permission to use
5. Only has two links, only one of which can be keyword specific (the other should just link to your site name or URI)
Please review the criteria above carefully - it will save all of us some valuable time.