MBRP Exhaust Systems
Do you have an opinion about MBRP exhaust systems? Leave your rating above.
About MBRP Exhaust Systems
MBRP started putting together exhaust systems and mufflers in the mid-90’s, and although they originally focused on snowmobiles and other off-road vehicles, over time the brand has expanded to include a more extensive line of car and truck offerings.
MBRP exhaust systems are typically focused almost exclusively on performance applications, and in some cases the brand has been able to carve out a niche for itself by addressing a segment of the market that had traditionally been ignored by the majority of the exhaust industry. This is exactly what MBRP has been able to achieve with its line of diesel sport truck exhausts, which not only tackle style concerns but also run cooler and produce a less industrial tone than a stock diesel exhaust.
In addition to its standalone items like exhausts tips, MBRP divides its exhaust systems into five distinct series:
- Installer Series – designed to serve the low end of the market, Installer Series systems don’t have the polished look of other MBRP offerings but provide the same level of performance expected out of an aftermarket exhaust.
- XP Series – a more rugged exhaust system that can handle the abuse doled out by harsh winter or tough trail conditions. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Series – these all-aluminum exhaust systems are inexpensive and look good, but have the shortest warranty of any MBRP offering.
- Black Series – just like the name suggests, these systems are made out of stylish high heat coated stainless steel.
- Pro Series – full stainless systems that represent the top of the line from MBRP.